Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Hello and welcome to your AVILOO PREMIUM Battery Test!
It is a special pleasure for us that you choose AVILOO for providing you a reliable, independent and objective Battery Test! This guide will lead you through all steps of the battery check.
Before starting the actual test, please briefly read the chapter safe operation of your AVILOO Box.
Then install the device according to the instruction.
What is inside your AVILOO Battery Test package?
1. AVILOO Box
2. OBD-II-extension cable
3. AVILOO Box power adapter and international plug adapters
4. AVILOO Box power adapter cable
5. A Quickguide for the Battery Test
SAFE OPERATIONS OF YOUR AVILOO BOX
Before the Battery Test for vehicles with easy accessible OBD-II-Port
Please always disconnect the AVILOO Box from your car when no test is performed! Leaving the Box connected to your car while no test is performed may discharge the low voltage battery of your car.
Please charge your vehicle battery to 100% State of Charge before beginning the test.
Whenever you are ready to start the testdrive, unpack your AVILOO Box and approach your vehicle.
After you opened the drivers' door look for the OBD-II-port in the footwell or on the underside of the dashboard. If you can't find the port, please take a look in your vehicle manufacturers' manual to find it.
Possible position of a OBD port
5. Connect the AVILOO Box to your car's OBD-II-port with the provided cable and mount the AVILOO Box in a safe and secure position. Avoid twisting of the cable.
Connecting the OBD-II-cable to the OBD-port
This Video-Tutorial can also help you with the process.
Before the test for vehicles without easy accessible OBD-II-Port
Please always disconnect the AVILOO Box from your car when no test is performed! Leaving the box connected to your car while no test is performed may discharge the low voltage battery of your car.
- Please charge your vehicle battery to 100% State of Charge before beginning the test.
- Access your local test partner for installing the AVILOO Box in your car or look here.
Performing a PREMIUM Test
In the interest of safety and to reduce distractions, you must not look at your smart phone while driving!
- Open your email-application on your smartphone and click on the link, that you received from AVILOO via Email.
- A browser tab opens up to guide you through the initializing of the test. The webapp will now wait for a positive pairing message.
- Take seat in your car, fasten your seatbelt and turn on ignition of your car.
- 30 seconds after turning on the ignition of your car, a positive pairing message should be sent.
- Start the trip-data recording via Testapp by clicking on "Start test".
- Please plan your trip(s) carefully to avoid stalling your car in an unsafe position.
- Start the battery test with the first trip and, if necessary, carry out further trips until the state of charge of the battery is below 10% to end the test. In case of important updates during and at the end of the test you will receive SMS or Email as chosen.
- Park your car in a safe place between trips.
- Follow the instructions after the battery test.
After the Battery Test
1. Disconnect the AVILOO Box from your car.
2. Return the AVILOO Battery Test package with all ingredients to your test partner or in case you ordered directly at aviloo.com to
2351 Wiener Neudorf, Austria
3. You will receive an email with your AVILOO Certificate within two work days after finishing the test.
Feel free to contact the competent, friendly AVILOO Hotline.